I am a professional interpreter and translator with over 12 years of experience serving public and private clients around the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond.
California State Certification Number: 300759
Federal Court Certification Number: 02-019
Please contact me for a quote on any of the following services:
- Translation of a sworn statement or other affidavit
- Legal document translation (Birth certificate, marriage certificate, school transcript, etc.)
- Tape transcription and translation for court proceedings
- Marketing piece translation including public service pamphlets
- Over 10 years as a Court Interpreter
- Instructor, Consecutive Interpretation, San Francisco State University College of Extended Learning
- Translation of marketing materials for fundraising events
- Translation of employee work manuals
- Conferences in the fields of business and education
- Simultaneous interpretation
- Consecutive Interpretation
- Workers Compensation Appeals Board
- Pro-bono work with the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights
San Francisco State University Certificate Legal/Court Interpreting 2000
A two year program through the university's College of Extended Learning which trains interpreters in the various modes of interpretation and translation used in the courtroom setting.
University of California, Santa Cruz BA Language Studies 1995
An interdisciplinary major combining the the study of linguistic theory and foreign language study. Major language in Spanish and secondary emphasis in French and Portuguese
Ongoing continuing education in compliance with California state requirements to maintain certification.